Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Cuban Sandwich "Sandwich Cubano" Miami Style


For those of you that enjoyed the Cuban Sandwhich recipe, I am sorry to say that those who wrote it "Three Cuban Guys from Miami" who manage three other websites dedicated to Cuban food and restaurants, had a problem with me posting their recipe on my blog.
 
Not only was I providing links to their sites, not only was I promoting their sites for free, not only was I promoting their two cook books, They still had a problem.
 
As always, we comply with everyone's request, we always provide direct links and full credit to the authors, in this case what can I say, these are just three cuban guys from Miami.  Well, I'm a Cuban guy from Miami and I share.
 
Don't worry, we will get you the best Cuban Sandwich pictures and recipes we can.  There are plenty of recipe sites out there that collaborate and share.
 
Tune in for the next Cuban Sandwich.
 
 

0 comments :

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments, suggestions and reviews. If you would like to add a restaurant, recipe or great place in South Florida to our site please send us an email at editor@maimifoodreviw.com